I chose Rome as my location because I went there last winter for 2 weeks. My uncle was ordained a priest there. It is a beautiful city.
- Rome is located 41, 53 degrees North and 12, 28 degrees East. Or relative location, which is located in Italy, south west of France, north of the Mediterranean Sea.
- Rome is located about 2hrs south if Sienna and Florence and north of Naples.
- Cobblestone ground everywhere
- Historical land points almost everywhere
- Population is about 2.8 million people
- Vatican, Colosseum, Vatican Museum, Piazza Navona etc.
- Pasta dishes
- Roman Catholic
- Italian Mafia
- Roman architecture
- Built buildings to control Roman Empire
- Built aquaducts to nearest mountain lakes to obtain water
- Same average temperature all year round
- In the west middle part of Italy
- 580 sq miles
- Lazio region